«My goal is to create a relaxing and secure learning atmosphere for you to succeed during your learning process».
Your tutor, Eva.
My name is Eva, and I am an online Spanish and English teacher. I was born in Madrid, a lively and friendly city that I highly recommend you visiting.
In the past, I worked as a professional actress in Madrid but a few years ago I made a change of heart and studied to become a qualified Spanish and English teacher since teaching is one of my great passions apart from travelling and meeting people from different cultures. I lived and worked in the UK, I volunteered In Uganda as a drama facilitator for orphans, and I have been to various countries in South America, Africa and Asia. I have experience teaching one to one tailor-made Spanish and English lessons and I have also worked for different academies.
As a teacher, I am sure that the best method to learn a language, apart from that of getting immersed in the native speaking country and its culture, is the one based on the communicative approach which enables the learner to acquire the necessary oral and listening skills to establish an efficient communication. Besides, implementing a task-based learning approach will not only help you to develop the skills mentioned but also the necessary ones for writing and reading in the target language. Nevertheless, the methodology to be used during your lessons will always be designed according to your goals, needs and likings: (conversation, real-life situations or grammar-focused lessons).
Welcome, and I look forward to meeting you in the free sample lesson.
Formal training as a teacher
Qualified Spanish and English teacher
- ELE TEACHER, Qualified Spanish Teacher, Formación Ele, International House accredited by Instituto Cervantes.
- CELTA, Qualified Cambridge English teacher, International House Madrid.
- ONLINE SPANISH TEACHER, by Beatriz Mora in «ensenandoespanol.com»
- COGNITIVE GRAMMAR APPROACH, by grammar trainer Rafael Muriel in «ensenandoespanol.com»
- UNIR, International University La Rioja, English primary teacher (1st year).
- CAE, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English.
- DRAMA TEACHER, Theatre school Cuarta Pared, Madrid.